At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Alameda Ventures/FTX, Dragonfly Capital, Digital Currency Group, Genesis Trading, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
We are looking for a People Operations Manager to help us scale from 70 to 200 while cultivating our core company values and culture! This person will report into our VP of People and will have exposure to the leadership team and managers to set us up for rapid growth.
Startup life is fast-paced and at times chaotic – we are looking for someone who is experienced in and can thrive in that kind of environment but also can improve on current HR processes to reduce the chaos. An ideal candidate will also have a deep understanding of and experience with the needs of a high-growth, tech company.
If you enjoy immersing yourself in the people operations required to reach such exciting and ambitious goals, you could be the People Operations Manager we are looking for!
- Play an integral part in managing people-related issues with a focus on onboarding, benefits administration, compliance and performance management.
- Assist with scaling Paradigm’s global HR policies and programs including onboarding/offboarding, training, payroll, benefits, legal, and compliance
- Own onboarding execution and our tools to ensure each new hire has a seamless experience from offer acceptance through their first day
- Manage vendor relationships, including HRIS, payroll, benefits brokers, Professional Employment Organizations (PEO), and performance management.
- Work with legal counsel and external consultants to help ensure Paradigm’s compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Continue to define and grow our exceptional company culture.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A background of 3+ years as an HR business partner, or manager, with a strong focus in Benefits, Compensation, and Onboarding; prefer experience at fast-growing global technology companies
- Experience implementing people programs including performance coaching, employee relations, compensation review process, HR compliance, and employee development/growth.
- Proven ability to influence across diverse groups and levels.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and strong customer service orientation.
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings (i.e. Traditional and Roth 401(k))
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials…whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You’ll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm US is an equal opportunity employer.