Business Chapter Lead Loan Servicing – WB Tribe Lending
For ING Wholesale Banking (WB) Tribe Lending we are looking for a Business Chapter Lead for our Loan Servicing Chapter. The expertise of this Chapter is Lending Operational processing (deal intake, funding, payment, correspondence) and digital channels / open banking (syndicated / agency) platforms.
Your work environment
You will work within the WB Tribe Lending. The purpose of our Tribe: “Create a fast, seamless, personalized & data driven digital Lending Xperience for borrowers, ING employees, investors and regulators”. The Tribe is responsible for streamlining the lending process, to make it easier, more reliable and controlled. This includes lending products like loans, discount loans etc., of bilateral and syndicated deals. Our clients are spread across 40 countries; we are converging to one way of serving our clients, delivering an uniform client experience across countries.
Your role as Chapter Lead
As a Business Chapter Lead – Loan Servicing you are responsible for the development and maintenance of expertise and craftsmanship of 10 – 15 tribe members (Customer Journey Experts).
The Chapter Lead excels in at least one of the expertise disciplines and helps developing, updating and embedding the Loan Servicing expertise within the tribe. The manner of working with in this expertise, the distribution of specific knowledge/focus areas and the selection of standards to be used are determined in conjunction with the Chapter Leads of other chapters. In addition to your role as Chapter Lead, you work as a CJE in a squad, consisting of business and IT colleagues.
Your key responsibilities
- You strengthen the ING One Agile Way of Working as a role model while safeguarding the Orange Code.
- Your primary responsibility is to facilitate, support and motivate your chapter members.
- You create high-performing teams.
- You are expected to represent ING at various industry forums and conferences (or delegate representation) and to meet clients, both to represent ING on their product area as well as collate relevant industry-related trends and information, to ensure you and your chapter members are connected to the latest and the greatest.
- You keep track of relevant developments and innovations (internal and external).
- You have a vision and plan for developing Loan Servicing capabilities for the chapter and the Tribe.
- Build a bridge to other chapters in the Tribe, Wholesale Banking and ING.
We are looking for
An inspiring, approachable leader and pioneer of the cross-border culture, displaying the following behaviours:
- Master degree.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience and at least 3 years of Management experience.
- A personality and the capability to optimally function within an Agile environment.
- Experience in guiding and realising change.
- Strong knowledge of the Lending Operational processes.
- Affinity with IT is a plus.
- Experience with LoanIQ (Finastra) product is a plus.
- You are analytical and you make decisions based on data and facts.
- You have proven affinity and practical experience with Agile work and new organisational models.
- You have an excellent track of record in one of the chapter disciplines.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are actively interested in innovative developments in IT, organisational design and financial services.
- Ability to manage a Chapter in an international context.
- Ability to take responsibility and managerial courage to question and make decisions.
- Ability to work successfully in multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team: considering different habits, beliefs, languages, and time-zones, etc.
- Strong organisational sensitivity: ability to understand and consider the underlying issues, opportunities, and dynamics of an international organisation.
- Ability to display style flexibility and adapt plan, approach and behaviour to the different needs, cultures and situations.
- Ability to empower teams to act autonomously and hold them accountable.
- Ability to think out of the box and drive innovation.
- Focus on delivery through collaboration, ability to bring people together to work towards the same purpose.
- Strong focus on interaction, you like to connect people and clear communication is a matter-of-course for you.
- Ability to have impact through inspiring and energetic leadership that leads teams through change.
- Actively promote and stimulate personal development and coaching of team members.
- Display influence and impact without being able to see your team face to face on a regular basis.
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.;
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home;
- Reimbursement for travel expenses;
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days;
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% Holiday payment;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process.