- Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations.
- Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy duty engine aftetreatment tests on engine dyno’s
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Application support for vehicle related engine aftertreatment applications.
- Collaboration in project teams
- Bachelor of Master degree on mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines.
- Detailed knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
- At least 3 years of diesel engine application experience preferably on HD truck engines
- First practical experience on diesel engine – exhaust after treatment (EAS) interaction. (SCR, DPF)
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-EAS systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems.
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
€4.000 – €5.000 gross income per month